Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

tuning my IS 220d

sergio

Hi, I write from Italy to have help.

Excuse for my approximate English!

I would want to make some tuning to my Is 220d, but in Italy few products are found for this car.

They are found springs Eibach but any damper or any coilovers Damper Kits.

For the motor I thought about the tuning TTE 220PS installing the differential of the IS 220d Sport.

I would want to install the double exhaust of the IS250, model Tamabe Medalion Touring, but he is built for motor gasoline and not diesel.

Can someone help me?

Best Regards :thumbdown:

Hi jens ,

thanks for the link.

I have given a fast look to the products TRC , but also they don't have exhaust for the diesel one.

My mechanic (Lexus) has told that the exhaust of the Is250 cannot be climbed on because the diesel has the filter for the thin dusts.

Climbing on the exhaust for gasoline the parameters CO2 they would be wrong.

Have I found, in an Italian site, the publicity of a society (German? Fun Tech Autozubehor Discount) that builds exhaust for a specific car confirming her TUV.

Do you have the possibility to give me the link of this firm?

The springs kit H&R is too much binding (-45mm). I thought to a -30mm.

What I don't find they are the dampers. Springs without dampers it would not be a good job.

Thanks for now

Sergio

Hi jens ,

thanks for the link.

I have given a fast look to the products TRC , but also they don't have exhaust for the diesel one.

My mechanic (Lexus) has told that the exhaust of the Is250 cannot be climbed on because the diesel has the filter for the thin dusts.

Climbing on the exhaust for gasoline the parameters CO2 they would be wrong.

Have I found, in an Italian site, the publicity of a society (German? Fun Tech Autozubehor Discount) that builds exhaust for a specific car confirming her TUV.

Do you have the possibility to give me the link of this firm?

The springs kit H&R is too much binding (-45mm). I thought to a -30mm.

What I don't find they are the dampers. Springs without dampers it would not be a good job.

Thanks for now

Sergio

I have had a contact email with TTE.They have informed me that the performance kit for IS220d is under development and unfortunately we won't introduces it before spring 2007.

i know, becuase i know the guy who is developping it. :naughty:

exhaust

i got my exhaust from them.

for 30mm springs you wouldn't really need new dampers, for 45mm it would be better.

haven't found a link to the fun tech site...

hi sergio!

very nice body-kit here:

www.trc-tuning.com...south east germany!

for the tte chiptuning i wouldn't wait...chance is high that it won't go into series!

jens

Thanks for the link.

The site TRC-Tuning.com is very interesting, above all the Swiss area.

The rear bumper spoiler can serve me if I succeed in finding the double silencer.

I have seen the suspension kit H&R -35mm , acceptable measure.

As it regards the exhaust, I perhaps succeed in contacting the Italian distributor of Fun Tech.

Ciao

Sergio