Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Navi Reset

donpaolo

hallo zusammen!

ich brauche dringend eure hilfe,

ich will mein navi reseten. weiß da einer wie es geht?

muss man das am computer vom navi machen? Batterie abklemmen hat nur dazu

geführt das er besser aufs gas anspricht :thumbdown:

ich habe zuviel im diagnostics menu rumgespielt und kann nicht mehr ins audio menu kommen.

d.h. ich kann meine lautsprecher nicht mehr einstellen.

ich habe hier etwas gefunden, weiß aber nicht was mit ecu jetzt genau gemeint ist.

Link

danke schonmal!

gruß

paolo

Hallo Donpaolo !

Vielleicht hilft das:

http://priuschat.com/index.php?showtopic=10287&st=100

und dann Post #108 :

Howto to follow.

WARNING: Attempt this at your own risk!!! I take no responsibility for misinterpretation of these instructions which may lead to permanent damage to your NAV ECU or yourself. However, since you got this far in "breaking" your NAV, you're probably brave enough to fix it too!

Steps:

Pull NAV ECU:

* Remove rear plastic cover by pulling plastic retaining clips/pins. I found two flathead screwdrivers helped with this.

* Remove 4 8mm/philips screws, 2 on each side retaining ECU.

* Remove 4 harness connectors at front of driver's seat.

* You'll need to spread bracket just a tad in order to dislodge the ECU from the bracket.

Open NAV ECU, perform "fix":

+ Remove 8 screws from the bottom of the ECU.

+ Cover is held in place by 1 tab on each side that fits around a small bump on the top cover. Using a small flathead screwdriver, spread the cover at the bump. The ECU cover should then tilt up and come right off.

+ With the plugs at the front, the left board is the NAV logic, and the right appears to be the AVC-LAN interface and power supply. There is a ribbon cable separating the two. These boards should lift right out, as the cover screws are holding them in place.

+ At whichever location is easiest, lift the retaining clip at one end of the ribbon cable connecting the power supply board to the "logic" board, then gently pull the ribbon cable free. This effectively disconnects the battery backup from the ECU.

+ I also spotted a black momentary switch on the power supply board. This may also be a reset/backup power interrupt, however being a multi-layer board, I couldn't easily follow the traces to double-check. For safe measure, I press and held this for a few seconds as well.

+ Re-insert the ribbon cable, ensuring that it's aligned correctly. Push the retaining clip back down to secure the cable.

+ Replace the boards, ensuring that the boards fit onto the alignment tabs. The power supply board was a bit tricky here.

+ Replace the cover. I found that securing the screws over the power supply board first helped to keep it aligned as mine wanted to pop out of place.

+ Replace the ECU, reversing the steps of removal.

+ Power on. You'll see on the NAV screen: Loading application, do not power off.

+ I then saw the "Agree" screen. Success!

You'll need to restore all of your map points, but that's a minor inconvenience compared to the cost of a new NAV unit or a dealer visit. Hope this helps anyone else who was unfortunate enough to see what "loading" did.

Sorry for lack of pics, perhaps the next person to attempt this fix could photo-document this

So und nun fröhliches basteln.

Good luck !

Gruß

Thomas

:D :D @ Bose

wenn Du im Diagnostics-Menü bist zeigt der Dir die aktuellen Lautsprechereinstellungen an. Du kannst nachdem du "Check" gedrückt hast die einstellung ändern wenn du die FM-Taste 5 Sekunden gedrückt hälst.

Ich habe auch eine Frage an Dich, was für ein Dämmaterial hast Du für deine Heckablage benutzt? Hast Du Pics? Würde das auch gerne machen. Sorry :tooth:

@Thomas

ES HAT GEKLAPPT :bleh: :bleh: :clap:

Aber jetzt lass ich die finger davon und höre auf das seuseln des Motors

Danke!

• 2 weeks later...
Danke Bose,

ich habe mir gleich welche bestellt.

Bin echt mal gespannt. Am besten benutzt man so einen Heitzstrahler (oder wie das ding auch heißt) oder?

Gruß

Paolo

:scared:

Heislüftpistole?

• 2 years later...