Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Greek IS200 with 2JZ-GTE motor

dimis

Here is a video I found on ebay of one of the Greek IS200 with a supra motor. The guy with the blue jacket is the mechanic who has done the transplant. The silver IS200 belongs to him and the power output is 800bhp. I do not know the other guy with the awful english :thumbdown: , who presents the "Story" :naughty:

as you can see in the video, the car has stock twinturbo system, so the max. horsepower the car can have is 480-500hp-

cu Andy

Andy you are right, this is an older video. The car has a single beast turbo now, hence the 800bhp output I mentioned above. Also with the twin OEM turbos i do not think the 480-500 bhp output is feasible. I believe the max output is 400-420bhp.

bearbeitet von dimis

Sorry :thumbup:

Talking about "awful english" .... :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y_vD7teXhg

Typisch Schwabo tussi!! des is a Blowoff ventüü!!!!!! :) :) :) ;)

ich liebe es!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bearbeitet von Pate

Andy you are right, this is an older video. The car has a single beast turbo now, hence the 800bhp output I mentioned above. Also with the twin OEM turbos i do not think the 480-500 bhp output is feasible. I believe the max output is 400-420bhp.

With a boostcontroller has the 2jz engine 450hp-480hp OEM-Engine, if you changing the twin turbo-system of a single turbo then you make much more! Maybe 550-600hp! :thumbup:

The 2jz engine best engine of the world, :lol:

Ich kennei ein Supra mit sehr viel mehr als 700 ps. Für die umbaukosten kann mann mehrere IS 200 kaufen. Standard ist wircklich nichts und den Wagen soll jede 4-5000 km komplett überholt werden... (bin mal mitgefahren, den motor ist wirklich sehr gut aber ein Supra ist mehr was für gerade strecken, für kurven würden Ich mir etwas anderes kaufen)

Ich glaub es ging ja nur um die Größe der Turbos, nicht um die Kosten. Die Weltrekorde mit Serien-Twins (ohne überarbeitete Turbinen oder Gehäuse)

liegen bei rund 500rwhp. Allerdings mit vielen anderen Mods am Motor.

Das Teil das als Erstes aufgibt sollen die OEM-Pleuel sein, die "man" so bis max. 600rwhp fahren kann.

Aber ich glaub für allgemeingültig kann man da Nichts erklären, da es einfach von zu vielen Faktoren abhängt.

Fakt ist einfach das der Motor auch im Serienzustand überdimensional haltbar ist.

• 2 months later...
Can you ask that guy how he has managed the intake manifold-throttle body / power steering tank issue!? :shocking:

Hi, from what i know the intake manifold is custom made and the throttle body is 100mm in diamater. Regarding the power steering tank issue i do not have any information but i can ask him and tell you soon.

Hi, from what i know the intake manifold is custom made and the throttle body is 100mm in diamater. Regarding the power steering tank issue i do not have any information but i can ask him and tell you soon.

Begging you for that :tooth:

I will get some similar manifold soon and I would like to know how to solve that problem.

So please contact that guy for this topic, if possible. :lol: