Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Chrome mirror covers

Lecati

Again Lecati here,

I have seen these beautiful chrome mirror covers. Does anybody know how they fit? Are they replacement for the existing cover? Or just cover over the old mirror.

I would like to purchase these, but does anybody have description how to do this, or does your local dealer take the mirror apart?

bye from Lecati Holland

Orginal gepostet von Leexus

Hi Lecati,

the chrome mirror covers are replacements for the existing covers.

You can contact Marlex. He knows where to get them. Write him a PM (private message) or wait for his reply.

Cheers

Allen

Thanks Allen , i 'll do that soon. But in your opinion can this upgrade be done at home without breaking anything?

regards

Lecati

hy

i have the covers fixed on my car (just one till now in switzerland :-))) this are original parts of toyota japan. they are very easy to fix, no problem! you just have to remove the mirror (just the glas). this is stucked on the bottom side, you have to pull this via a cotter out of wood or sth. simmilar. then you can remove the mirror. there are cables of the heating function!! then you have to remove 3 screws and the old cover is released. now the everything backwards with the chrome covers.

there is an other lexus driver who wants to order them. shall i order for you also a pair?? the costs are about usd 120 for the mirrors an then an ammount for the tax, the shipping fees for the order and the delivery to you.

Hi Simon,

Good to know this, make it earsier to decide. But I didn't quite understand the part with the wood.

Anyway I have seen them only on foto, and they look good. but in Japan I have seen the same, but they are also chrome but a bit smoke coloured as the taillights of new dark coloured IS models.

Do you have the shiny bright ones too, or better send me a picture of yours then i know what to do.

"the thing with the wood"

you have to pull the mirror away because it's stucked on the backside of the mirror. you can do this via a screwdriver, at the risk of making scratchers -> take a cotter out of wood to pull the mirror out.

i have the shiny ones :-)) see the pics. shall i order them for you? me and "marlex" are in the executive commitee of the lexus club switzerland. we have this product in our online-shop.

greets

simon

Mir faellt grad ein, dass kein einziger von uns ein Foto von sich hier gepostet hat!

Und jetzt folgt die Frage:

WAS, WENN SICH ZWEI VON UNS IRGENDWO ZUFAELLIG TREFFEN UND NICHT WISSEN, DASS z.B. DIESER KOMISCHE KERL Allen IST ODER DIESER RIESE EIGENTLICH Tomo IST?????!!!!!!!!!

;):D:D:D:D

(Leute nimmt es bitte nicht persoenlich, das war nur ein Beispiel!)

:):P:D

loooool.....:D:D:D:D:D:D

das stimmt eigentlich....

also ich bin selten in deutschland...und war leider noch nie in der schweiz ;)

aber wenn ich einmal irgendwohin fahren sollte, werde ich es sicher hier posten um zu fragen ob man sich treffen koennte! :)

aber Tom aka boergy hab ich schon mal getroffen :D:D

gruss

Allen

PS: Tomo du bist ein Riese? :o:D:P;):cool: LOL :D

Orginal gepostet von Leexus

PS: Tomo du bist ein Riese? :o:D:P;):cool: LOL ;)

Gegenfrage: Bist Du der von Andrej beschriebene "KOMISCHE KERL"???? :D:D:D:D

Aber hier noch die Antwort:

Ich bin nur asiatische 1820 mm ..... schnief. :D:D Wir sind halt bescheiden. :cool:

Orginal gepostet von Andrej

Mir faellt grad ein, dass kein einziger von uns ein Foto von sich hier gepostet hat!

Und jetzt folgt die Frage:

WAS, WENN SICH ZWEI VON UNS IRGENDWO ZUFAELLIG TREFFEN UND NICHT WISSEN, DASS z.B. DIESER KOMISCHE KERL Allen IST ODER DIESER RIESE EIGENTLICH Tomo IST?????!!!!!!!!!

;):D:D:D:D

(Leute nimmt es bitte nicht persoenlich, das war nur ein Beispiel!)

:D:P:D

LLLLOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL

:D:D:D:D

Orginal gepostet von Canter

Ich bin nur asiatische 1820 mm ..... schnief. ;):D Wir sind halt bescheiden. :cool:

NUR (!) 1820 mm???!!!

Also, bei meiner Koerpergroesse waere ich ein besserer Asiate!

:D:P:D