Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Need some recommendations.. English ?

JAY

Hi guys I'm Canadian and I live in Ukraine, I have a US spec 2007 LS460L,  the front and back bumpers have been repainted by the previous owner issue is the tabs/holes on the front bumper are no longer intact so they do not secure well to the clips/body. And the paint job was not a good match (mercury metallic) I was thinking maybe I would get better quality in Germany. Maybe some German quality might help with the paint match etc lol So any recommendations for this in Berlin? Should I go to a dealer to get this done or is there a great place that everyone can agree on that is the go to place to get work done on our Lexus. THANKS IN ADVANCE !!!!

• 2 weeks later...

you can always go on ebay.de or .co.uk. 

also there are other sites.

for standard (consumable) parts, you can go for autoteilemann.de, autoteile-teufel.de or kfz-teile24.de

genuine lexus parts are available from amayama.com, ersatzteile-toyota.com and there are as well other pages.

also you can order it from rockauto, since shipping is quite cheap.