Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Buy a new NX 300h now or wait?

Mr Mercedes

Lexus Sweden is offering the NX300h Excutive ( same as E-four Excutive Line in DE) with Metallic/Mica, Premium Navi & Lexus Safety System+ for  454700 SEK ( € 41910) until 20191231,  a good deal in itself BUT i give me more grey hairs on what to do..

Pros:

Good deal pricewise

New road-tax model based on WLTP CO2 emission from 20200101

Almost fully loaded with options

A model is never as good as when its goes out of production..

Cons:

Old model came 2014

Poor infotaiment system

A new NX is supposed to be shown in the spring 2020 autoshows

First registration after 20200101 gives a road tax based on around 170g CO2 (WLTP)

No Apple Carplay/ Android Auto

So sit tight and see when/if a new NX comes out, buy a NX with this deal or buy a UX/RX??

bearbeitet von Mr Mercedes

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Mr Mercedes:

...A new NX is supposed to be shown in the spring 2020 auto shows.

If all new NX is really going to be introduced in the coming spring, I for my part would't go for an 'old' model. Otherwise you may regret it if the new one is going to be much better in terms of design, technology, etc.

vor 20 Stunden schrieb stasiko13:

If all new NX is really going to be introduced in the coming spring, I for my part would't go for an 'old' model. Otherwise you may regret it if the new one is going to be much better in terms of design, technology, etc.

I agree, lets just hope the internet rumour about a new NX will be unvaeiled at the NY autoshow in April 2020 (https://suvqe.com/2021-lexus-nx-release-date-price-changes-engine-rumor/#more-2318) , that being said another online "fact" is that Lexus/Toyota Canadian factory will start producing a new NX in 2022 (https://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2019/04/second-generation-lexus-nx-production-kicks-off-in-canada-in-2022/

Being a Newbie on Lexus, how sthe "sync" betwen the US market vs rest of the world? 

Many brands produce these versions as almost two diffrent models due to so much differ due to US laws and regulations..