Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

zweiter Schlüssel ohne Funktion...

Power-Valve

Moin Forum

Hab die Tage mal meinen zweiten Schlüssel versucht, der wird vom Auto nicht wirklich erkannt. Neue Batterie ist schon drin. LED leuchtet am Schlüssel wenn man was drückt. Keyless funzt nicht.

Der Bart passt, bloss wenn ich aufschliesse geht die Alarmanlage los. 

Was tun? 

LG vom Uwe!

bearbeitet von Power-Valve

Hier ist die Anleitung für einen Schlüssel vom IS200/IS300 der gleichen Baujahre. Ob das beim LS430 auch so geht, musst du selber probieren:

Wenn der Ersatz-Schüssel nicht mehr geht, muss er neu angelernt werden. Hierfür braucht man einen originalen Schlüssel (schwarz) welcher als Master Schlüssel zählt.

Anleitung:

1. Einmal gleichzeitiges drücken und loslassen von brems und gaspedal

2. Masterschlüssel in die Zündung stecken

3. innerhalb von 15 sek 5 mal das gaspedal drücken und loslassen (nicht zu schnell)

4. innerhalb von 20 sek. 6 mal das Bremspedal drücken

5. Master Schlüssel entfernen und innerhalb von 10 sek den neuen Schlüssel einlegen

6. innerhalb von 10 sek einmal das gaspedal drücken und loslassen

7. nun blinkt die security lampe, nach 45 - 60 sek sollte dieses lämpchen erlischen und der schlüssel wurde codiert 🙂

8. schlüssel entfernen und nun versuchen das auto zu starten 🙂

im US Forum steht das ganz anders... Werde beide Varianten mal checken...

i posted this awhile back when i purchased my used 2002 LS430. Took some decipering of other posts, but finally got this sequence to work on ALL of my keys!

Security Immobilizer Programming. Start Engine. (TTT notes)

1. Have all windows up and doors shut.

2. Stand outside the vehicle.

3. From outside, Lock the doors with the original working master key by pressing LOCK button.

4. From outside, Unlock the driver’s door with the original working master key by pressing UNLOCK once.

5. Enter the vehicle, and close the driver’s door. Press the lock button (by the window switches) once to lock the doors.

6. Start the car for about 5 seconds, then turn the car off, and remove the original working master key.

7. Insert the original working master key back into the ignition.

8. Within 35 seconds, do the following (Make these next moves very precise and without any variation in your motions, which seemed to help):

a) Turn the key to the ACC position, being careful not to turn too far. (key in ACC position)

b) Turn the key from ACC to ON position five times ending in the ACC position. (ON ACC, ON ACC, ON ACC, ON ACC, ON ACC); do this somewhat quickly in about 1 second cycles for each ON ACC motion.

c) Open and Close the driver's door SIX times. (Open Close Open Close Open Close Open Close Open Close Open Close). Do not unlock the door with the button – just pull the handle and the door will unlock during your first Open.

d) Remove the original master key

9. Within 10 seconds insert New Key into the ignition, and turn to "ON".

10. Leave the New Key inserted until the red security light stops flashing (mine took about 60 seconds; other posts say up to 90 – 120 seconds).

11. After the flashing stops, remove New Key from ignition.

12. Depress the brake pedal forcefully ONCE to exit the programming mode.

13. Wait 15 seconds to allow the computer to reset.

14. Test New Key by inserting into ignition. The red security light should go off. Attempt to start the vehicle.

These steps FINALLY worked for me!!! Good luck!!! TTT

and for the keyless entry . . .

Keyless Entry Programming. Lock. Unlock. Trunk. (TTT notes)

1. Sit inside the car. Close the driver’s door. All other doors closed also.

2. Lock the doors with the lock button.

3. Start the car with the original working master key. Wait a few seconds. Turn off the car and remove the original working master key.

4. Open the driver’s door by pulling on the handle. Do not unlock with the button or manually unlock. Just pull the handle and Open the door. Driver’s door is now Open.

5. Within 5 seconds, Insert and Remove the original working master key from the ignition switch TWICE. (In Out In Out).

6. Within several seconds, Close and Open the driver’s door TWICE. (Close Open Close Open).

7. Insert and Remove the original working master key from the ignition switch. (In Out).

8. Close the driver’s door. (Close).

9. Within several seconds, Open and Close the driver’s door TWICE, adding one final Open. (Open Close Open Close Open).

10. Insert original working master key into the ignition switch.

11. Close the driver’s door. (Close).

12. Switch ignition ON then OFF ONE TIME only - this will put the car in ADD mode.

13. Remove the original working master key from the ignition.

14. System should now Lock and Unlock vehicle one time automatically.

15. Within several seconds, on the new key being programmed, press and hold UNLOCK button followed immediately with LOCK button so that you are holding down both buttons at the same time. Hold them for a few seconds. Release the buttons. (The original instructions indicate to depress the buttons simultaneously, which did not seem to work for me after several tries, so I varied how to push the buttons.)

16. Within 3 seconds, press and release UNLOCK button.

17. System should now Lock and Unlock the car once to confirm registration of the new key. (or twice to indicate registration has failed per the original post)

18. Exit programming mode by opening driver’s door.

19. Test Keyless Entry functions on the new key. Lock. Unlock. Trunk.

These steps FINALLY worked for me!!! Good luck!!! TTT

From <https://www.clublexus.com/forums/ls-3rd-gen-2001-2006/290429-ls430-programming-transponder-2.html>

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Am 14.7.2022 um 12:32 schrieb TigerTooth:

Gibts hier schon etwas zu berichten?

Immer schade, wenn jemand eine Auskunft oder geholfen haben will und dann nix mehr von sich hören lässt. So isses wohl auch hier. Schade!