Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Beifahrer Fußraum nass. Ablauf der klimaanlage wohl verstopft.

Tralalahopsasa

Hallo Zusammen,

weiß zufällig jemand wo der Kondenswasserablauf der Klimaanlage beim SC 430 ist?

Höchstwahrscheinlich ist der verstopft, und ich würde ihn gerne selber reinigen ohne in die Werkstatt zu müssen.

Danke im voraus für eure Hilfe

Frank

Hallo Frank,

vielleicht hilft Dir diese Lektüre:

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc430-2nd-gen-2001-2010/896002-ac-evaporator-drain.html

Darin zu lesen:

The hose is near the firewall on the battery side of the engine compartment. You can for sure go through the air filter cavity and can use a wire tie or semi rigid wire to gain access . I did it through the drain hose years ago so I am a bit fuzzy on exactly where it was.

bearbeitet von kroebje
Schmockdödeldibaff

vor 1 Stunde schrieb kroebje:

Hallo Frank,

vielleicht hilft Dir diese Lektüre:

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc430-2nd-gen-2001-2010/896002-ac-evaporator-drain.html

Darin zu lesen:

The hose is near the firewall on the battery side of the engine compartment. You can for sure go through the air filter cavity and can use a wire tie or semi rigid wire to gain access . I did it through the drain hose years ago so I am a bit fuzzy on exactly where it was.