[Video] IS350 vs BMW 330

Canter

mms://shows.autospies.com/autospies/330-is350.wmv

geht nicht!? :tooth:

edit:

hihi

TauronB - 11/14/2005 12:37:21 AM

Title: No Video

Comment: I am confident that the IS will beat the crap out of the 330, I wanna see the video of it though. Its not loading on my end.

T

edit2:

liest die kommentare auf der seite hier

Don't compare M3 to the IS350 because it in the Porsche segment. If you guys/gals want to compare the BMW M3 to the Lexus IS than wait for the IS460 super charger with 450-500+ horse power ranges than we compare. You know what I love to see the New coming M3 for 2007-2008 model with 425+ Ponies compare head to head with the Lexus IS 460 with 450-500+ Horse Power which should come about the same time. Can't wait to see the result. It would be nice to see the Lexus IS 460 beat M3, that would shut all of you 330 Lovers for good. And please stop your bitching and complaining and accept the fact the IS 350 beat the 330. But, don't forget 330 is still a great cars. Hey, I like BMW too especially the 650 coupe. But, I have to tell the truth, that the IS 350 beat the 330.
bearbeitet von Hellman

Bei mir funktioniert es. Benutze den MediaPlayer.

PS 5,3 Sekunden von 0 auf 60 Mph sagen alles finde ich. :tooth:

Edit: Funktioniert immer noch :D

bearbeitet von Lumi

also für alle die das Video nicht sehen können:

IS gegen BMW 330. Sie fahren los, die Strecke ist eine - sagen wir 9 (losfahren, Kurve, zurück).

Beide fahren gleichzeitig los und der IS kommt vom Start her besser weg und deutlich eher ins Ziel.

Nun gut, Meinung darüber könnt ihr euch selber bilden :thumbdown: