Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Endlich bin ich auch dabei

BluesMan

Thank you Willi. I will consider that. I go to France for two weeks, I will try to discuss this with Lexus people there.

Local Lexus people have no idea what I am talking about.

Bluesman

i am afraid that discussions with lexus personal will be not very informative. as far as i know, the only country's where lexus dealers are installing vaistech units are switzerland an UK.

where do you live in czech republic? should we meet when i am next time in prague? i have a vaistech soundlinQ SLI installed.

best regards

willi

i am afraid that discussions with lexus personal will be not very informative. as far as i know, the only country's where lexus dealers are installing vaistech units are switzerland an UK.

where do you live in czech republic? should we meet when i am next time in prague? i have a vaistech soundlinQ SLI installed.

best regards

willi

I live in Karlovy Vary and I go to Prague very often. Would be nice to meet you there.

Bluesman