Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bemani charged is200 tuv

Hello guys i have problem. I have Bemani compressor kit in my car i bought car in switzerland. I get tte tuv papers with car but problem is with part numbers because bemani compressor kit parts are different number what tte papers read

Bemani charger bm-1001 and tte charger am-27531

Have bemani their own papers with charger or what i can do ?

Car cannot be register to my country these papers

Hy!

or you order a set of stickers with the TTE numbers fit this on the parts :) but i have not the name of the member, the sale the stickers :g: i ask a friend, i think he have a set of stickers in stock.

greets

Tom

bearbeitet von Boergy

Hy!

or you order a set of stickers with the TTE numbers fit this on the parts :) but i have not the name of the member, the sale the stickers :g:i ask a friend, i think he have a set of stickers in stock.

greets

Tom

Or get the pictures on stickers and i can make it local sticker workshop. Also buy with your friend

the last time i was at bemani they just used a simple label writer to make the part numbers - they one you can buy in any department store and has different colour tapes. p-touch is the name

cant you just print new tapes or MUST it be the silver foil?