JAY

Need some recommendations.. English ?

Hi guys I'm Canadian and I live in Ukraine, I have a US spec 2007 LS460L,  the front and back bumpers have been repainted by the previous owner issue is the tabs/holes on the front bumper are no longer intact so they do not secure well to the clips/body. And the paint job was not a good match (mercury metallic) I was thinking maybe I would get better quality in Germany. Maybe some German quality might help with the paint match etc lol So any recommendations for this in Berlin? Should I go to a dealer to get this done or is there a great place that everyone can agree on that is the go to place to get work done on our Lexus. THANKS IN ADVANCE !!!!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

I also need recommendations for site sin Germany or Europe that sell Lexus parts at a good price..? or do they not exist in Europe?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

You can try and check out originparts.de. It was recommended to me by @Rallydakar, he bought various Lexus parts there as far as I remember. Good luck!

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
5 hours ago, a_wizards_war said:

You can try and check out originparts.de . It was recommended to me by @Rallydakar , he bought various Lexus parts there as far as I remember. Good luck!

Great thanks !

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag
vor 16 Minuten schrieb JAY:

Great thanks !

You're welcome mate! Keep us informed with your progress.

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

that website is a pita to use, so far I have inputed some simple numbers like air filters.... no dice..

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag