Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Schöner silberner IS200 aus Schweden

hi,

hab' gerade eine gallery mit bildern vom 200er des users "P.Lindblom" aus'm uk-forum gefunden und dachte mir, dass ich sie hier einfach mal verlinke.

wirklich ein schön sauber hergerichteter IS.

man beachte: die legana-front ist nicht oem, sondern eine gfk-replica. sieht trotzdem perfekt aus, wirklich gut gemacht.

KLICK

richtig, sind edelstahl-blenden (oder war's alu?!), die von einem mitglied des uk-forums mal vor etlicher zeit hergestellt und über prolex verkauft werden.

der sport-schriftzug bei der hier abgebildeten blende (gibt eben, wie boergy richtig sagt, noch andere varianten) entspr. dem sport-schriftzug auf dem kleinen gel-coat-emblem auf dem mesh-sportgrill, den es in UK als original-lexus-zubehör gab und auch hier bei uns einige montiert haben.

bearbeitet von PhreekySicko

auch wenns nur ne kleinigkeit ist, nur wenn jemand sowas mal findet, diese Tachoscheiben wären ne Überlegung wert.

sind es diese hier?Prolex-uk

wie aufwendig ist es die scheiben zu tauschen?

bearbeitet von Zutschkutte

auch wenns nur ne kleinigkeit ist, nur wenn jemand sowas mal findet, diese Tachoscheiben wären ne Überlegung wert.

sind es diese hier?Prolex-uk

wie aufwendig ist es die scheiben zu tauschen?

also ich hatte den tacho schonmla ausgebaut, das ist weniger das problem, die schebe vorne ist denk ich mal nciht unbedingt verklebt, von daher sollte es kein alzu großer aufwand sein.

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings my fellow Lexus colleagues ;)

I recently stumbled upon this thread and I thought I might say hello. First of all I must admit that I hardly understand any German, but Google Translate helped me get a pretty good idea of what’s written here.

Thank you for your nice comments, guys. I’m almost finished with the exterior of the car and I agree with you that the rear looked rubbish. I’ve now added a TRD rear skirt, painted in silver and black to match the rest of the car’s theme. Regarding the rear lights, I ordered new ones a couple of months ago, from the US. However, the first set I received was the wrong kind. Fortunately I managed to find a buyer here in Sweden, so I could order a new set. This time I received the correct ones, but one of the leds was broken. I decided to just return these ones and red tint the lights that are currently fitted to the car. This is the result:

56311-1263982.jpg

My carbon fiber bonnet is not yet painted, only test fitted and edited in photoshop. The picture below shows how it will look when it’s painted and permanently fitted, only the silver color match will be better. My Legana bumper is indeed a replica. I bought it as a temporary solution until I find a second hand original one. The fog lights are genuine ones from Toyota Japan:

56311-1243266.jpg

The TRD side skirts are yet to be added. I will probably fit them in a few weeks, along with my summer wheels and a lowering kit.

The main upgrade I’m waiting for is a brand new TTE kompressor kit, bought from a member of this forum. I’m a bit concerned, though. I paid for it almost a month ago and I haven’t heard anything from the seller for the last two weeks. I don’t mind waiting for it as the roads are still icy, but it would be nice to know what the status is :thumbup:

Anyway, thanks again for showing interest in what I’ve done. Please feel free to ask me anything in any language. As I mentioned earlier, Google Translate gives me rough translations that I can interpret.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Patrik Lindblom, Schweden

bearbeitet von P.Lindblom

hello patrik,

thanks for paying us a visit - a really nice car you got there.

also very nice photo shooting and photoshop skills!

and your english is just perfect - are you sure you're coming from sweden and not from the uk? :naughty:

how did you red tint your tail lights?

did you use a red film or did you paint them?

on the picture, the color matches the inner tail lights just perfectly!

the member you bought the s/c kit from surely is driftmaster from austria.

he bought the last s/c kits from dave (prolex) for reselling.

his real name is markus reinisch and he has a company named waffenschmiede specialized in importing rare jap sports cars (rx7, skyline, ...).

but i'm sure you know that already.

perhaps you could try contacting him over his web-site? => www.waffenschmiede.at

@ driftmaster:

falls du das hier liest - wie schaut's aus, der kerl wartet auf sein kit bzw. zumindest auf 'ne rückmeldung?!

bearbeitet von PhreekySicko