Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IS200 Rennwagen...........

• Antworten 137
  • Created
  • Letzte Antwort

Top Posters In This Topic

'anybody' benutzt man doch z.B bei "verneinten" Sätzen.. Also wenn es negativ ist? :scared:

Also:

I didn't tell anybody

BZW

I told everybody

Richtig oder nicht? :( (interessantes offtopic)

Tja... jeder Teacher lehrt es anders... viele Wege führen nach Großbritannien.. leider :)

bearbeitet von PhoneDrome

'anybody' benutzt man doch z.B bei "verneinten" Sätzen.. Also wenn es negativ ist? :)

Also:

I didn't tell anybody

BZW

I told everybody

Richtig oder nicht? :) (interessantes offtopic)

Tja... jeder Teacher lehrt es anders... viele Wege führen nach Großbritannien.. leider :(

:scared: correct

Also uns hat man gelernt, daß man "anybody" verwendet, wenn weder Anzahl noch Identität der Leute bekannt ist, sprich einfach "irgendwer".

Hingegen "everybody", dabei hab ich die Leute vor mir, weiß zumindest wer, oder wieviele sie sind.

Also bei dem Wort weiß ich mehr von meinem Publikum.

:cheers:

und ich habe eine FRAGE gestellt. ich weiss, ich habe es nicht JEDEM erzählt, war mir aber nicht sicher, ob ich es überhaupt schon IRGENDJEMANDEM erzählt habe.

was die grammatik betrifft, sind wir oft besser, als die engländer oder amis selbst. :cheers:

back to the topic

und ich habe eine FRAGE gestellt. ich weiss, ich habe es nicht JEDEM erzählt, war mir aber nicht sicher, ob ich es überhaupt schon IRGENDJEMANDEM erzählt habe.

was die grammatik betrifft, sind wir oft besser, als die engländer oder amis selbst. :clap:

back to the topic

Hjo.... glernt' is glernt' :cheers:

was die grammatik betrifft, sind wir oft besser, als die engländer oder amis selbst. ;)

back to the topic

Hjo.... glernt' is glernt' ;)

Ich bleib bei Österreichisch :g: do dui i ma scho schwa gnua :thumbup:

greets

BaBö

so far the only original parts of the car......not altered, modified or changed will be....

Front lower suspension arms

wheel bearings

door hinges

tail lights

erm...... :D

erm....... :lol2:

erm..............thats it

:lol2:

Good Job MAT!!! :wacko: :D

More goodies arrived today......

and a very crucial part,...................

The fuel pressure Guage

autometerfuelpressure.jpg

did some more Dirty work, Today i started the strip down of the Subframe

subframeremoved.jpg

and in bits

subframedismantled.jpg

and stripped the old paint out the engine bay, and gave it a new lick of paint

paintedenginebay.jpg

well spent the day doing some work on the dash, after Trimming it down, and removing the parts of the vent system that wont be required, i started having a look at mounting some of the gauges..., i wanted to use the original area for a more factory look, so in the binacle ive mounted the Tachometer, fuel pressure gauge and the fuel level gauge, i still have to mount.....somewhere.....Boost, oil temp, oil pressure, Volt meter, water temp, and the lcd display for EGT.......

here are the 3 binacle mounted Gauges

stageonedashmount.jpg

dashview2.jpg

also made up the bracket, and mounted the oil pots...for the brakes and clutch

oilpotsmounted.jpg

and test fitted the HKS oil cooler, some modification was and still is needed, i want to make more sturdy mounting points, im also thinking of mounting a small fan on the cooler for when the car is static after a hard run

hksoilcoolertestfit.jpg

so last night i was working.......or supposed to be, well i was "in work" so that counts

did a bit more on the instruments.....

blacked out the aluminium panel and fitted the boost guage (fitted in the drivers vent)

p3020003.jpg

Fitted the shift light (top of the console) and the adjuster knob for the brake bias (Red Knob)

P3020020.jpg

dash is trimmed down in preperation for the new centre console

P3020013.jpg

Rather than paying 50 million to have TRD bushes fitted i have used an old "racers" trick, of filling the bushes with RTV sealent

Just starting to fill one of the bushes.

P3020022.jpg

Same bush filled

P3020023.jpg

and the subframe, with all bushes filled with RTV

P3020024.jpg

so there i was............working nights again.....(or supposed to be)

Thought i would have a go at replacing the rubber diff mounts for the aluminum solid diff mounts

Old Diff mounts in subframe

olddiffbushes.jpg

Old diff mounts..........out of subframe

olddiffbushesout.jpg

new diff mounts, in nice painted subframe

newdiffbushesin.jpg

next i had a go at setting up the V-mount configuration for the radiator and intercooler, this took bloomin ages!!

Front, bonnet down

vmount1.jpg

front, bonnet up

vmount6.jpg

Top view

vmount4.jpg

Rear view

vmount3.jpg

Side view

vmount7.jpg

now im happy with the location i need to modify the radiator filler, and inlet / outlet pipes

and start to make up the brackets to hold it all into place, the intercooler inlet/outlets need changing aswell........time to crank up the TIG machine